Sunday, June 24, 2007

][.dead.][

][.dead.][

i declare myself dead for my upcuming ct2..
realli super no mood to study..
too much distractions..
sighs..
i realli realli will work hard after this..
but for nw..
its dead..
so many things undone..
those tt are done r like nt done too..
sianz..
sighs..

n today is another sianz day..
sprained ankle after so long..
n my toe is bleeding..dunno why also..
thanks to those tt helped mi..esp liying =P
hmm n paiseh to buddy for ps u last min..
wasn't realli feeling v gd..
so if i stayed to watch e game i wuld blame myself de..

aw today isn't realli a gd day..
but ytr was nt too bad..
haha went for coaching little cute kids..
den went to pinic for rum's bday at ecp..
it was quite nice..jus lying dere n enjoying e breeze..
haha shall post e pics sum other day..cz currently i haven went to get my hp bac..sighs..
hmm den o yah..
ytr was e 1st time tt i sat e car tt npo drove..
wahahaha it was funny..
n memorable..=]

hao la..shall end here n try to get bac to my econs tt's nt even half done la..
take gd care every1!..byee...

][.10.fe.15.][
][.why ain't u tt 1?.or maybe i m realli hoping for too much frm u.sighs.][

No comments: