Wednesday, July 18, 2007

][.headache.][

][.headache.][

back from school!
thankful tt i was able to deter e drowsy effect of e medicine n tried my best to listen during lessons..
but..nw tt i m bac..
i m feeling e terrible headache all over again..
it's realli hard nt to be stressed when others are scoring all e A B Cs while i m here strugglin to pass..
it's realli nt positive at all..
thou many wuld tell mi that it's ok..
u wuld work ur way up..
i m realli thankful for all these ppl who keep my hopes alive..
but yet at e same time..
i can't sink into self denial n tell myself tt it's ok..
coz..all these ain't ok at all..
n my head is exploding..
be it e SBQ or e results or everything..
agrh..
alright..i shall stop ranting n get sum rest be4 my head explodes..n pardon mi for all these rantings yeah..sorry..

ok..end here le..take gd care every1! byee..

][.10.fe.15.][
][.sum1 pls watch over mi.][

No comments: