Thursday, July 05, 2012

][.cycling alone.][

someone once asked me, you can always cycle in Singapore, why do you always wish to schedule some cycling time when you are overseas? i smiled. perhaps, i really enjoy cycling cause since my op, cycling is the fastest way tt i can bring myself around. (thou i still cycle v slow) but i love it. i love being on e bike cz its just like running. at tt moment, you are all on your own =] i need some cycling alone time. once in a while, i love these moments alone. clocking targets alone. satisfaction, n time to clear ur thoughts. cause when you are alone, you can be yourself. you can say "shut up! i am leading my life the way i want and don't come and mess with me!" i am not a "yes woman". i have loads of weird principles tt some may not agree and i choose not to say at times. there are things tt i detest n i just can't help it. yet at e same time, i und tt i cannot put my definition of perfections upon others. hence, my silence. hence, my smile beneath e sian-ness. cz one of my principles = not to force your opinions upon others. but at times, i just wanna say, it's my life. =] ok bloggy. ultra tired. no idea what i ranting le. just wanna go cycling real soon =]] take gd care every1! =]] ][.10.fe.15.][ ][.zzz.][

No comments: