Friday, July 20, 2012

][.disappointment.][

hello bloggy! sorry that i had been blogging lesser nowadays. not tt i have nth to share, but rather, sometimes i'm just too lazy to put them down into words. tonight, i met some friends and thought about what happened since knee incident. i am blessed and i truly see somethings differently. there is really more to life than just basketball. i had always wanted to go back and play so much. but there is no longer a reason for me to go back. don't worry, i still love the game. i still enjoying playing. i may still go back to the game but for now, i know i won't go back to a certain place. i won't go back to a certain person. one tt i used to respect so. i believe in effort and time. these are the most precious things tt you can give someone. cz, these are part of your life, esp time. however, as i recall and reminisces i see e time n effort from some and i see the lack of it from ppl tt i tot should care more. maybe it's my expectation. but for me, maybe i am glad tt you din, for at least i can say.. thanks & bye. you taught me so much. you used to lift me from my darkest moments. but in this darkest moment, you left me behind. for someone who left me behind, i won't chase and ask you to place me in your sight again. i did nth wrong to deserve this treatment and i finally saw what i am to you. i was just a pawn in the chess set tt can be left behind once it's useless. this is the cruelty. i understand and i won't deny anymore. i am gg back on my promise to fight for you. cz, it's not worth the fight. you were. but now... you ain't worth it, anymore. take gd care every1! sorry if i sounded offensive. it's just some boil up thoughts. always rmb this, if someone treats you as an option, don't treat them as an priority. jiayou!! =] ][.10.fe.15.][

No comments: