Monday, July 23, 2012

][.sraet.][

hello bloggy!

if you know me well enough, you will be able to understand today's post title.
it is hurting.
tt dream was so vivid tt i almost woke up in tears.
i had been in tears every moment tt i can be alone n think about it.
it will haunt me for life.
one day, i will look back and ask myself once again, why am I making this decision?
who would have thought tt this day will come?

tml will be the first time tt i officially break e news.
i know, i no longer matter.
but those moments of craving to be back in tt no. 10 jersey.
those moments where you held me by e court and gave me e faith to play.
those moments which you encouraged me and pushed me on to believe in myself.
those moments when you grabbed me from the bench and pushed me on to a sub.
those were the moments.
with the torn in my knee.
all these moments are gone.
and i will be gone.
gone from a team tt i nv thought i will leave, till i won a champion for you.
damm those moments.
it brings so much pain to me now.

damm it.

take gd care every1! =]

][.10.fe.15.][
][.niap.][



No comments: