Sunday, June 17, 2012

][.Life.][

Hello bloggy! I am back! Had not been posting constantly as life fell into a routine with tuitions & meet ups as well as awaiting the call for attachment. Had cleared interviews and went for the medical check up. hope all is good and i can move on to the job proper. sometimes, there is nothing more that you can do apart from waiting. =] try your best and leave the rest to lao tian ye. life is short and what matters most is living it to the fullest and not regret? i am enjoying my life as it is and looking forward to a new beginning too. and Happy Father's Day to my dearest daddy! <3 他是第一个抱我的男人,第一个听见我哭看见我笑的男人,第一个叫我宝贝的男人,他是一个我相信他说的承诺都会做到的男人,是敢和我说一直会陪我到最后的男人,是不管我错对美丑都觉得我是最好最优秀的男人。 that's so true! apart from mummy's love, daddy's love is also so so awesome. my daddy always gives the best to me and loves me more than anything. will nv forget how he brings me to the zoo, bird park, kite flying, soccer matches, beaches and to the basketball court where he played 3 on 3 and taught me back hook. (haha my daddy really raised me like a boy huh?) will nv forget our weekly toys shopping when mummy goes shopping. (one toy per week) will nv forget how daddy will always get me toys and play w me -- the basketball rim, the dart board. will nv forget how i started supporting arsenal by watching soccer w daddy. will nv forget how i call daddy secretly when my results are bad n let him help me explain to mummy. will nv forget how i want one toy but daddy will end up buying two for me. will nv forget how daddy came to support my B div n A div finals and all the basketball games tt he could be there. will nv forget how daddy told me to give my best shot when i felt dishearten by nat team. all these and so much more. n one thing for sure, daddy is definitely the 1st man who loves me more than anything, unconditionally. thank you daddy, i love you. thanks to my god daddy for loving me too. the $99bucks minnie mouse and loving me like his own too. i am blessed for my dearest mummy, daddy, godmum and goddad. and all i ask for is simple, get a job and repay their love to me. =] and Happy 10th to you. =] i had been spoilt by daddy, god daddy and didi. mummy says all the men in my life spoils me. so haha i guess you had a hard 10 months too. i will try to be un-spoilt a little =P take gd care every1! just a random post =] 1 more hour to euro! a game is always so unpredictable. =] n live life to the fullest. forgive when you can. say thanks and show your appreciation when you can. life is too short to be angry and miss the moments. ][.10.fe.15.][ ][.has its plans for you.][

No comments: