Saturday, September 15, 2012

][.Adaptation.][

][.Adaptation.][

Hello bloggy,

How are you?
No worries, you ain't forgotten!
Once in a while, I will be back to type down some thoughts =]

In 6 hours, I will be travelling back to camp.
This whole weekend is filled with work too.
Tiring?
Very Much.
When we say goodbye to our cohort mates, we say..
Bye & See you in 12hours.
I see them more than my family.
Choices and sacrifices!
Part and parcels of life.

Most importantly,
I am enjoying what i am doing.
n tt's what matters most. =]

and I learnt..
It takes much more efforts to keep in touch w your friends when you start working.
I am not taking enough yet. Guilty of it.
To all my friends out there,
you ain't forgotten!
Sorry if i'm M.I.A.
Just drop me a msg ok!
I will reply once i have access to my hp =]

take gd care every1!
bye! =]

][.10.fe.15.][
][.thanks for understanding.][

No comments: